We are leaving for Chicago in a couple of months and what a joy that we’re still able to catch one more round of the 10a Alabama Street Arts and Crafts Fair! We’ve been going to this wonderfully crafty event several times and there is always something new to discover. New creatives are appearing in every batch of exhibitors/artists/crafters!
Of course there will always be the “classics/favorites” for Rom and I, especially in the baked goods department. (;
Jaw-dropping Merry Macarons each–and–ever–time! Just take a look at this glorious, glorious, macaron with bacon bits:
And I love you too.
This is the place to feed your craving for anything artistic and crafty. HANDMADE. IN THE PHILIPPINES BABY!
So this is definitely one of the many things that I will miss about my homeland. Being around creative people and gawking upon the products of their incredible talents. One last roll call shall we? Our favorite finds were:
- These epic (indeed) FORKseras for the uniquely accessorized chic:
- These actually useful butt-heads from Habil Crafts:
- These funky and badass looking bracelets and bangles from Bugan:
- These lovely pottery and washi tapes (but of course) from Hey Kessy:
- These plushy cuties that never fail to cheer you up, from Popjunklove:
- These motivational poster prints from Print Lab:
- These posters that contain lines from old school street games in the Philippines:
- And more funny, witty prints:
Oh QC, I miss you already. ❤