Let’s work together to create an art piece that will reflect your personality/intent! Commissioning a custom art is easy:
- Take time to envision your desired art piece. Your thoughts are the most critical element for creating the art of your dreams!
- Fill out the commission request form below.
- Allow me 24 hours to respond to make sure we are in line with each other’s vision for this custom art.
- Upon agreement on all the details and confirmation that you’re ready to pay, I will send an invoice to your e-mail. A shipping charge will be added to the price.
- All payments will be made via Paypal.
For any additional inquiries, you may send me a message here.
How much does it cost?
Pricing for custom art pieces depend on the approximate size required by the client.
How long does it take?
My current average turnaround time is at 1-2 weeks for a custom work. This however varies according to the size of the artwork and I’d be glad to accommodate a shorter timeline depending on my workload.
How do you ship the artwork?
All my items ship from Chicago, IL. They arrive in an acid-free plastic sleeve with protective chipboard, in a rigid mailer.
Do you frame your work?
As of now, I do not offer framed artworks except when selling offline such as in art shows and gallery exhibits. You can find out where my works are currently being sold here.